20/01/2014

Personalised Valentines




If, like me, you're a little fed up of generic, run-of-the-mill Valentine's Day cards and gifts, my latest products might be just the thing for you. Re-light your love of all thing cute, romantic and down-right adorable with my latest range of cat and pug prints and greeting cards.

What makes them so special I hear you ask. Well...you can personalise the tattoo hearts with your own names, pet names, animal names or a personal message such as 'Love You!' making them completely and utterly unique (and also very fun)!

The cards come with blank tattoo hearts so you can customise them yourself whereas the prints will be personalised by me. All you need to do is let me what two names or words you would like writing and I will fill in the hearts for you in my own tattoo-style font.

You'll be guaranteed kisses galore!


Shop the range on Etsy and Not On The High Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment