07/12/2011

Snow Sprinkled

One of my cat illustrations that didn't quite make the cut when I was producing my latest Christmas card range










December is upon us and, despite the Christmas rush, I can't help but secretly think it would be quite nice to be snowed in right now. Hot toddy in one hand, a good book in the other and, of course, a roaring fire to keep away the frostbite!

Well I can't quite bring you that but I can bring you some wonderfully wintery snow sprinkled goodies from some very talented people, take a peak below...


Pillow Cover by nisseworks, Pompom Scarf by Dodoo, Gift Tags by Paperclipshoppe, Snowflake Garland by Heidi BG, Crochet Scarf by Nurlu, Felted Soap by SoFino

2 comments:

  1. These choices are so lovely and I'm honored to be included with my garland. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cats with pretty costumes!

    ReplyDelete