11/01/2013

YMC & E.Tautz AW13 // Backstage

I thought I'd share a few of my London Collections backstage pics from the YMC show on Tuesday and the E.Tautz show on Wednesday. I only managed to snap a few as I had to dash back round to the front so I didn't miss the shows!

Whilst balancing edgy touches with timeless shapes, YMC wove together a collection packed full of brilliantly wearable pieces in the form of perfectly fitting blazers, shirts and cardigans. Creepers, eye-popping plaid and, my favorite finishing touch, peaked berets added a stylish twist.



Known for their Savile Row cutting, the E.Tautz collection was a rather more formal affair. Elegant shapes in a sombre palette of brown and charcoal were punctuated with unexpected pops of colour and pattern including orange plaid and paisley. Not taking itself too seriously, an injection of humor came in the form of an adorable dog motif jumper (will post pic soon!) adding a perfect dose of silliness to the mix!


No comments:

Post a Comment