26/06/2012

Hackett SS13

Personal illustration

It's about time I put up my images from London Collections: Men which took place last weekend. It was a good chance for me to test out my new camera and I was pleasantly surprised at how the images came out (of course Daniel had given me a couple of sneaky lessons before hand otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue what I was doing with it!)

Set against the fittingly luxurious backdrop of the Royal Opera House, the Hackett show was an eclectic and quintessentially British affair. Impeccably tailored suits and incredibly fine knitwear came alive in a muted palette of the softest creams interspersed with explosions of colour and a sprinkle of floral.

At once nostalgic and yet bang on trend the show was a hit with the audience and closed with a welcome parade of suited males complete with bowler hats and umbrellas. It had to be one of my favourite shows and I even managed to grab a goody bag at the end!







All images by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment